We are pleased to offer an in-house quality dental plan to help our patients maintain regular preventative care and procedures. In exchange for an affordable annual enrollment fee, you’ll receive preventative maintenance and discounts on many commonly performed dental procedures.
- Preventative Maintenance and Care
- Discounted Dental Fees
- No Annual Maximums
- No Deductibles
- No Pre-Authorizations
- No Claims to Submit
- No Wondering What Insurance Will Pay Toward Your Treatment
- No Waiting Periods
- Additional Perio Maintenance Plan Available
- New Patient Comprehensive Exam 100%
- Periodic Exam (two/year) 100%
- Limited Exam (emergency-one/year) 100%
- Vel-Scope Oral Cancer Screening (two/year) 100%
- Full Mouth X-rays (one/3yrs-5yrs) 100%
- Bitewings (one/year) 100%
- Periapical (first film+2 additional/year) 100%
- Adult Cleaning (two/year) 100%
- Child Cleaning (two/year) 100%
- Flouride (two/year up to age 16) 100%
- Perio Maintenance (2/year in addition to cleanings) 100% * with Perio Plan
- Sealant 25%
Other Procedures That Receive a 15% Discount
- Core Buildup for crown placement
- Cast Post
- Root Canal Therapy
- Invisalign® $500.00 OFF
Benefit coverage is effective for participants who remain enrolled in their plan at least until the completion of treatment. If enrollment expires before treatment is completed, coverage is no longer available.
YEARLY MEMBERSHIP DUES
- Single $585.00
- Dual (spouse or parent/child) $1150.00
- Family (3) $1695.00
- Family (4) $2240.00
- Additional family members $540 each
- Additional Optional Perio Plan (2 extra cleanings per year) +$295
**Note: All family members must reside in the same household. Families with children up to 23 may participate in the Family Plan. The adult child must be enrolled as a full-time student. Otherwise, the maximum age for the Family Plan is 18.
There’s no ID card, no group or member number to bring. All your membership information will be kept in your electronic record. Your effective date is the day you sign up and your renewal date is the same date every year.
TERMS AND LIMITATIONS OF THE PLAN
- This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance.
- It is good only for Paul L Dionne, DMD. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will NOT offer this discount.
- This Dental Plan can be used in conjunction with your dental insurance after your dental insurance plan maximum has been reached (most dental insurance plans max out at $1000-$2000) to reduce your out of pocket expense. It would also cover any potential out of pocket expense for exams, cleanings and radiographs within the Plan’s limits.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, care, disability or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this discounted plan can not be used.
- This plan is NON-Transferable-Family members cannot be substituted in for another family member.
- It is NON-Refundable-no refunds given if patient chooses not to use their dental plan.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Payments for services are due at time of service. If you choose to extend your payment for treatment by paying through CareCredit®, the discount is reduced by 10% due to merchant fees.
- If a lapse occurs in enrollment/renewal, there will be a reinstatement fee of $50.